Nuvera would like to assure you our priorities remain keeping our services fully operational, as well as taking precautions and following CDC recommendations to protect the well-being of our employees and customers. Please note the following information regarding Nuvera’s adjusted operating procedures relating to this pandemic.
Customer Solution Centers
Nuvera and TechTrends are open and staffed during regular business with the following precautions in place:
- Social distancing of 6 feet with signage placed where customers enter and social distancing circles put on the floors designating six feet of distance.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed and we ask that customers utilize these when entering the building.
- Since the mask mandate has been lifted, Nuvera employees will wear masks only if they choose to or are asked to by a customer.
If you prefer not to visit us in person, associates are available by phone at 844.354.4111 or online chat at www.nuvera.net. 24/7 emergency support is also available at this same number.
Our TechTrends location offers non-contact pickup and delivery and are also available for support. Call 233.3000 for details.
New service requests are being accepted and we are dedicated to the safety of both our customers and our employees. In order to provide the safest experience when entering your home or business, Nuvera employees will:
- Wear masks if they choose to or are asked to by a customer.
- Ask that you remain six feet from our employee(s) and if possible in a different room or area of your home or business.
- Wipe door handles, devices related to installation and any other items they are required to touch with disinfecting cloths. If you prefer any of these items not be wiped down due to concern over damage, please make arrangements so that they do not need to be touched by our employees.
If you prefer a Nuvera employee not enter your home, remote installation may be an option.
Please choose the method of payment you are most comfortable with. A reminder that online bill pay at nuvera.net/pay or calling our office Monday – Friday at 844.354.4111 between 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. are options. You may also mail payments to Nuvera, PO Box 697, New Ulm, MN 56073, or use our drop boxes. We request that drop box and payments by mail are check or money order only and NOT CASH. If you need to make payment arrangements, please call the above number.
Lifeline Assistance Program
If you need Internet or voice services, you may qualify for the federal Lifeline program discounts. For more information visit mn.gov/puc/telecommunications/telephone-discounts/
Network Upgrades and Monitoring
Nuvera is committed to delivering the robust and reliable services you need, and will continue to make investments in our network in an effort to provide the best possible customer experience.
Nuvera will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments as necessary. Please contact us at 844.354.4111 if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Thank you!