Nuvera’s Server Reporting System Will Automatically Monitor Your Data
Your Technology is Exposed Without Workstation Reporting Tools
Far too often technology budgets are built around the devices themselves with little thought to implementation and management, but when your technology isn’t working properly, the effects are felt immediately and can be detrimental to your business.
Nuvera’s Workstation and Server Health Reporting system will automatically monitor your data with server-side analytics for potential issues each month, triggering alerts for critical systems. Enjoy the following benefits:
- Windows updates are automatically installed through a complex software management system.
- Faster remote assistance capabilities make it easier and faster for Nuvera to login and assist with issues from our location.
- Easily track the age and specs of your systems and machines to ensure better resources and upgrade plans.
- Evaluate hard drive and CPU usage.
- Avoid vulnerabilities on your network by catching malicious programs.
Our Nuvera team will meet with your business regularly to monitor reports and help plan for the future. Some of the performance issues that are logged and discussed are processor and memory utilization, and hard drive usage. This can be a sign of failing hardware, undetected malware, or just outdated equipment that is ready to be replaced.
Workstation and Server Health Reporting is a safeguard that not only protects your investment, but also takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues.
“Allowing Nuvera to monitor our servers and workstations each month allows us to plan ahead, saving time and money, while avoiding IT headaches. We also get priority service if network issues were to occur.” – Cindy Wolf, Business Administrator
Read entire success story.